CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 14 20:52:05 CET 2008

> yes, dxf is spot on

Thanks for the confirmation.

> great, now we can swing into action and get al those alternative cases
> designed and built

I personally look forward to non-traditional materials. I have an
obsession with concrete, which I'm trying to figure out how to apply in
this situation.

Anyone have access to useful manufacturing tools? I have friends with
CNC mills and lathes, and one with a water jet cutter. I have indirect
access to 3D printers. Anything else interesting out there?

Michael