NO VOICE WHEN USING VOIP IN QTOPIA

左 国坤 george at nix.vision-funai.com
Fri Jan 18 01:42:58 CET 2008

Hi, Lorn,

thank you for your suggestions.
I have switched to Aireplane mode after add alsactl -f /etc/gsmhandset
restore to /etc/init.d/qpe on Line 64.
and then restart device. But now no any call can be received and when do a
out call, a warning tell me
'You can't make a call at Airplane mode'.

any advice?

Regards.

George

<community at lists.openmoko.org>
> Date: 18-01-2008 8:16 am
>

> 左 国坤 wrote:
> > Hi, Nick
> >
> > tks for your advice.
> > how can i kill the gsm function in software level?
> > if using openmoko fw, the gsm can be turned down easily, but when using
> > Qtopia, it seems no menu to kill
> > gsm module or process. Maybe I have to do some configure before build
Qtopia