OpenMoko on h5550 (was OpenMoko on hx4700)

Fri Jan 18 12:40:17 CET 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 11:58 AM, Sébastien Lorquet <squalyl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I managed to build OpenMoko with MokoMakefile for hx4700 (make setup,
 change
> machine to hx4700 in local.conf, make openmoko-devel-image, all went
 fine).

If it it possible to build OM for hx4700, may it be also working on h5550? I know there is a config file in OE for h5550, so the same procedure should work on it, too. Several weeks ago, I tried the same on my iPaq, but I wasn't able to run OM. So, my question is:
Can anyone confirm OpenMoko runs on h5550?
Of course, there is a lot to be done for the Neo itself, but before buying one I'd really like to test OpenMoko using other ways than QEMU.

Thanks alot
    Fabian Off

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail