CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Neil Davey neil at daveytronics.com
Sat Jan 19 04:00:01 CET 2008

Michael Shiloh wrote:

> I personally look forward to non-traditional materials. I have an
> obsession with concrete, which I'm trying to figure out how to apply
> in this situation.
lol.. concrete.. nice.. so a modern 'brick' phone.. :)

> Anyone have access to useful manufacturing tools? I have friends with
> CNC mills and lathes, and one with a water jet cutter. I have indirect
> access to 3D printers. Anything else interesting out there?
I have a Roland MDX-15 machine and also a Sherline 5410 CNC Mill (less
than 12 month old) and have a number of 1/16th inch end mills which are
ok for fine work.. will be interested to look at the case models when
they come out...

Neil Davey

> Michael

Neil Davey
Daveytronics.com.au

P.O. Box 6089
Logan Central
QLD, 4114

Looking for cost effective web hosting?
Need a domain name for your business?
It's cheaper than you think!!
Talk to us and see what we can do for you