And so with....

Duvelle Jones duvelle.jones at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:37:07 CET 2008

Well first off, hi... I am new here but have been observing for a long
while. I will say that my interest for this phone is rather big. And now
that my L7 is busted, viable.
And on to business... it's a rather small thought that I have been
humouring but I was wondering if any consideration has been made to what
happens after the GTA02 drops. I assume that there is another phone
planed, but as to what it maybe... that is cloud thinking at the
moment.

So in short, what happens after the GTA02?