And so with....

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Jan 25 21:17:04 CET 2008

andy selby wrote:
>> So in short, what happens after the GTA02?
>
> I think anyone who's involved in getting this device to market is not
> thinking that far ahead as their time is taken up with the GTA02 (now
> called Freerunner)
>
>> ... that is cloud thinking at the moment.
>
> You answered your own question

Although cloud thinking is encouraged as a way to get more ideas. I'm
pretty sure there is a wiki page (something like "wishlist") for such ideas.

I for one love seeing the imagination and creativity of this community,
and the wishlist is one such demonstration.

Further, I will very strongly encourage OpenMoko to look at this
wishlist whenever we discuss plans for the future, so this list really
is a way to reach the eyes of those who will be making those decisions.

I invite you to add your ideas, whether conservative or wacky.

Michael