Gizmo for Skype-like functionality in Neo?

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:21:13 CET 2008

yes, but it is not about serverless or any instant messenger, it is the only
way, to have **secure** VOIPs.
as well users do not need a telephone call, they can to the calls with VOIP
over a data internet flat rate from the mobile phone.
Voip is not in yet, and then it would be in with QT gui, no one wants to
make a GTK gui as this is a lot of work, though for the small display a gui
change is anyway needed, so maybe a Gtk would not be much work.
Anyway, it is work and the project has no resources for OM. So other IMs and
solutions will come, but they are not as safe as an asym, encrypted PGP
line.
So you need to ask for the goals, you want just IM or Just VOIP? then choose
anything.. if you want secure VOIP, then go the way for an adjusted gui for
the PGP-Messenger with soon Voip...  and as it is not in, but the launch of
OM is soon, ... if someone gets the flu, then use Qt still, as this might be
quicker done... and Voip can be added later as an update...