Power Management on Neo1973

Tore Dalaker tore at dalaker.com
Thu Jan 31 22:18:51 CET 2008

Did you not read this when ordering your phone from
https://direct.openmoko.com/

<quote>

WARNING: Developers only!

Please note that the OpenMoko products are not meant for the end user and
explicitly marked as Developer preview at this time. Read this wiki article
to find more technical details of what you can and cannot expect of these
devices.

 I have been warned!

</quote>

Tore