Bluetooth Headset compatible to Freerunner?

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Tue Jul 1 00:01:14 CEST 2008

On Monday 30 June 2008 14:10:23 steffen.linux at gmx.de wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've a questition and I hope that someone could help me:
> I'm searching for a bluetooth headset with 2 ears and 1 mic that I can
> connect to the Freerunner, so I can hear music...and if a call comes in, I
> press a button (at the headset or at the neo, that doesn't matter) and then
> I can hear the other person over the headset and speak with him/her over
> the mic of the headset.
>
> Is that possible? Where can I find such headsets?
>
> With kindly regards
> Steffen

I use the SE HBH-DS980
(http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/hbh-ds980?cc=gb&lc=en)
and it's fantastic. Awesome sound, great clarity, much shinyness, and only
wires from the bluetooth unit to the ears. It uses A2DP, does magic address
book stuff, and will quietly interrupt music to take a call.

I'm praying that the FreeRunner supports A2DP so I can use the headset as I'm
used to :-)

Cheers

Kyle
--