Convert Freerunner CAD Files - IGES or STEP?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 1 07:33:38 CEST 2008

steve wrote:
>  ask michael or will

Thanks for catching this, Steve. I missed this message.

We'll host them on http://downloads.openmoko.org/CAD/. As you can see,
we already have IGES and STEP for Neo 1973, so it's only Freerunner that
needs converting.

I'll need to copy the files to downloads. Can you place them somewhere
from which I can copy? If not, I'll see about finding a place to which
we can give you write access.

As an aside, I would love to convert the CAD files to .dxf format. I
know this loses some information but it would be very useful. Can you do
this?

Regards,
Michael