More HW from OpenMoko

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Jul 1 21:45:49 CEST 2008

Mathematica would be cool

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of Rodolphe Ortalo
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:16 AM
To: community at lists.openmoko.org
Subject: RE: More HW from OpenMoko

Given the freerunner hw, you can certainly do much better than that!
I would expect something like "mathematica in your pocket"... ;-) (In fact,
you sort of have already the rpn calculator via "dc".)

Hey, that's what I wanted as a second project after doing the current
"simple" calculator. But I was short of time for trying to do it (plus the
fact that it is not easy do decide between doing something entirely new and
porting an existing software).

Rodolphe