Battery life & case design

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Jul 2 02:33:44 CEST 2008

Well conceptually there are these options.

1. Humped backed whale. A battery that fits our slot mechanically but is
thicker.
   Custom battery and custom back panel.

2. Tethers. Tether power into USB from external source. Tether power into
the battery slot via
   crazy rube goldberg device.

So, conceptually those are the options.