freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Thu Jul 3 08:49:58 CEST 2008

I have testes the non-3G e-plus SIM card form my girlfirend and it
works. i think the problem is with the 3G sim cards only, not with the
normal 2,5G Standartd-cards. or with some of the 3G-cards. really, i
have no idea. in germany it is now around 9:00 AM so i will go to a
phone-shop now and ask there. i would have no problem with changing the
network, but the problem is that i would have to wait for a half year
until my actually contract get off (or what is the english word for
that?) and thats absoulutely too long, because i don't want to change my
telephone number. so the only option is finding the bug? or getting a
working SIM Card.

Regards, Arne