freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Thu Jul 3 10:28:09 CEST 2008

Hi David,

thnks a lot, i have found now these wiki-article:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Carriers#Germany and have seen that i have
nearly the same SIM-Card (i have 64K, 3V, #513, H244, 27-658-30xxxx-9
UJ), so i think the new one will help and my problem are gone then.
for the SIMYO-problem: i found here
https://www.simyo.de/de/informieren/umts.html that all new simyo cards
are 3G cards. I would still propose that you request a new card, because
simyo is part of e-plus, so i think they use the same SIM-Cards.

Bye, Arne