FreeRunner - import Contacts

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:56:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the instructions. I'll see what I can Google up.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Dennis Wollersheim
<d.wollersheim at latrobe.edu.au> wrote:

> - From my hazy memory doing this with the Neo, there are 2 options, depending
> on what image you are using.  If you are using the qtopia image, I think
> you need to get the contacts into qtopia image somehow.  I think the
> shipping image uses evolution format;  just get your contacts into
> evolution on the desktop, then scp the evolution databases across to your

Ok, I'm not using Evolution on my desktop, but I'll see what I can find out.

If anyone else knows the specific format used, feel free to inform me
and others. :-)
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen