GSM Carrier

Matt Luzum mluzum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:42:50 CEST 2008

Geoff Ruscoe wrote:
> So with T-Mobile they have a web and email option for like $5 / month
> (which says unlimited), but then they also have an internet plan which
> is like $40 / month.  Does anybody have these plans and will I be able
> to use the FreeRunner as a web device with the $5 plan?

I don't have any first hand experience with T-Mobile data plans, but
this site might help you:

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/T-Mobile_Data

It looks like the $5.99/month plan really is unlimited, but there are
port restrictions.  The $19.99/month plan has no restrictions.  These
are both add-ons for people with a voice plan.  The more expensive plan
is a stand alone data plan.

At least that's how I read it.  Anyone who knows better feel free to
correct or expand.

Matt