Openmoko Webshop Reopen NOW!!!

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jul 3 20:55:33 CEST 2008

On 07/03/2008 01:55 PM, christopher bradski wrote:
> The gateway error basically means your card was denied and your bank may have red flagged the transaction. Just a call to your bank to authorize the transaction and you'll be one step closer to your freerunner. :)

Pretty sure that's not the only case, as I'm getting a Gateway Error
500" before I even get a chance to enter my credit card info--i.e. when
it says, "Forwarding you to Hi_Trust..."

Full text of the message is: "Error from the Hi Trust gateway: TrustLink
Server is closed. Or Merchant Server IP is not consistent with TrustLink
Server setting."

Mike