My word on GPRS (was: How Slow Is Fast?)

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 4 00:22:28 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag 03 Juli 2008 22:55:48 schrieb Shawn Rutledge:
> This is all the same on both the original Neo1973 and the Freerunner,
> right?
>
> Is the FSO image OK for doing GPRS?

milestone1 did not contain any gprs features. milestone2 was not supposed to
have, but since people have approached me a lot about that, I promised to
take a look -- and it was quite simple ;) GPRS is now working fine in
framework git, just not deployed into an image yet.

Try building an image and see for yourself. (Note that I don't guarantee
builds between milestones to be stable, I have not enough resources to do
that).

--
:M: