Bluetooth Headset compatible to Freerunner?

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 4 13:48:44 CEST 2008

Sorry to take so long to reply. The free email provider I use for
mailing lists has been dodgy the last few days, and this morning 300+
messages arrived in my Openmoko mailbox.

On 30 Jun 2008, at 14:10, steffen.linux at gmx.de wrote:
> I'm searching for a bluetooth headset with 2 ears and 1 mic that I
> can connect to the Freerunner, so I can hear music...and if a call
> comes in, I press a button (at the headset or at the neo, that
> doesn't matter) and then I can hear the other person over the
> headset and speak with him/her over the mic of the headset.
>
> Is that possible? Where can I find such headsets?

Hi there,

I'm interested in this type of headset, too.

The Sony Ericsson HBH-DS205 looks nice - I assume it has a microphone
built in to the "clip" unit? - but £40 (from an Amazon reseller) is a
little more than I'd prefer to pay.

I have these alternatives bookmarked at present:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6zf6lx
http://preview.tinyurl.com/5knqh7
http://preview.tinyurl.com/5dews6
   [sorry - this last link adds to cart, but I can't find any other
way to link to this site.
    You may need to click on "view cart" to view the actual headphones]

I'm able to find a poor review for each of these products, but the
most prominent Amazon reviews give them each 5 stars. Since there
seem to be a couple of people here who are very happy with the HBH-
DS205, I can't rule that out, but I would love to be able to consider
these three headsets, too.

Stroller.