What's a "Webshop re-open gifts?"

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat Jul 5 01:26:44 CEST 2008

Bingo!

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of ian douglas
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:50 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: What's a "Webshop re-open gifts?"

Steve has mentioned several times that "while supplies last", they would be
sending laser stylii, 512MB microSD cards and a headset with the 10-pack
orders. Once they run out, they run out, and they'll send a plastic stylus
with each phone.

Openmoko doesn't want to be in the business of selling stylus pointers,
microSD cards, screen protectors, headsets, carrying pouches, etc.
They'd rather leave that to after-market entrepreneurs.

-id