freerunner shipment confirmation?

Robert Horton openmoko at roberthorton.net
Sat Jul 5 09:52:43 CEST 2008

I went through the exact same process..the 500 error is because Chase blocks
the transaction. If you call the number on the back of your card they will
open the transaction and then it will go through.I doubt your order has gone
through so you won't get a confirmation.that chase email confirmation is
separate.I got it before calling Chase and removing the block due to
"abnormal activity".

-Robert