New Wiki Page: Latest Images

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jul 6 00:22:38 CEST 2008

2007.2, ASU, FSO, SHR -- if you're head is starting to spin at the
options available on an open platform, then, like me, you need a summary
of all these in one place that includes links to the files for the brave
and links to screenshots and/or videos for the merely curious.

Thus, I tried to resolve my own confusion by creating this wiki page:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Latest_Images

I'm only partially confident that it is accurate, and I'm sure it's
incomplete in that there are probably other good sets of screenshots or
videos out there that I don't know about.

Also, I've heard of Scaredycat images and trolltech ones that I know
nothing about and hence didn't list.

But that's why it's a wiki!  Please improve and enjoy.

Brian