Shipping to Canada...

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sun Jul 6 17:12:45 CEST 2008

Steven Kurylo wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Dave O'Connor <doc at skynet.ie> wrote:
>> No ten packs :/
>
> Although I've heard of Andrew Greig before, the koolu website doesn't
> inspire confidence in me.  I wouldn't trust them with my money.

Koolu is a real company with real products of their own (the low-power
PC on their web site, which is (perhaps not coincidentally) also mfg'd
in a FIC factory). And if you know the Linux world, you'll recognize the
name of their CTO:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Hall_(programmer).

They're probably not the first geek-run company to have web site issues,
though (many on this list will remember the problems of OpenMoko's first
web store, one year ago).

Ian Darwin