freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sun Jul 6 23:10:29 CEST 2008

Holger is looking into the problem and trying to figure out why this is
happening and how to fix it. Your ability to reproduce the problem is
invaluable, as Holger can not observe this problem first-hand.

If you can make yourself available for further experiments as Holger
suggests that will help us understand this problem.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,
Michael