GPS

Mathias Ballner mathias.ballner at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 18:24:17 CEST 2008

hi all,
today i tried to get the gps running, but i didn't get a gps fix
i tested it with tangogps (nice tool!) and openmoko-agpsui
the only output i got was:
$GPVTG,,,,,,,,,N*30

$GPGGA,,,,,,0,00,99.99,,,,,,*48

$GPGSA,A,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,99.99,99.99,99.99*30

$GPGSV,1,1,00*79

$GPGLL,,,,,,V,N*64

$GPZDA,,,,,00,00*48

$GPRMC,,V,,,,,,,,,,N*53

$GPVTG,,,,,,,,,N*30

$GPGGA,,,,,,0,00,99.99,,,,,,*48

$GPGSA,A,

http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/6d11990f0c82d92f0252742d7ef44950.png
what do i do wrong?
mathias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03