Freerunner @ pulster.eu Shop

Jan de Haan jdehaan at zwartkasteel.nl
Mon Jul 7 21:20:06 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

   I got a status change on 2-7 and it arrived today. I've checked the
tracking at least twice a day since then, but it never changed from
"no tracking available" or such. But it did arrive today, I'm as happy
as my son on his first birthday ;-), I am looking at the first boot
right now.

Sincerely,

Jan.