GPS

Chris lists at proquariat.de
Mon Jul 7 22:33:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

thanks for your work, but it didn't work for me. I used your spreadsheet
to calculate the values. Is there something I can do wrong? It sets the
time, but I still don't get a fix.

$posx = 3784209.3;
$posy = 901525.8;
$posz = 5037577.6;
Are my values for Berlin/Germany (52.516667, 13.416667, h left 0)

Strange thing is, it works great with an external antenna. I usually get
a fix in less than 40 seconds, the freerunner even stays connected to
those satellites when I unplug the antenna and holds the fix as long as
it sees some sky.