anyone know when the phones are actually shipping within the US?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jul 7 22:41:08 CEST 2008

> Come on. Could you please all stop abusing this mailing list to track
> your orders?
> What do _we_ have to do with your order?

oh, come on! weren't you tickled pink by the happy thought of getting your
freerunner?
after all, this _is_ a community list and the question how distribution
works out is a question of great importance to a huge share of the members.
show a little compassion -- i knew i was stabbing little ups dolls while
looking at the fiendish tracking status and seeing them giving it a
sightseeing tour all of thursday and, finally, after deliverance friday
afternoon i was happy as clam ...