questions about our mailinglists

Ben Cadieux ben.cadieux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:09:01 CEST 2008

Is conglomerating mailing lists really such a good idea?  There's
already an overwhelming amount of e-mail.  While I realize there's
already been some discussion about using a forum, it degraded into
trolling -- I do think a forum would be a good idea.  Not that it
would replace the mailing lists, but rather to work in tandem.

Mailing lists simply aren't effective for every situation; individual
questions/problems that may not interest the larger group, for
example.

Best Regards,
Ben Cadieux