Not just a phone

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:19:17 CEST 2008

Once we all have such data collected, google could probably offer to
publish it...
They already do so for their own car fleet :
http://www.google.org/recharge/dashboard

Of course, not so many people are ready to publish such private data !!

About crazy ideas... the same thing could also be done for yourself...
monitoring heart rate, walk speed, cerebral activity, ....