USB keyboard (was Re: Posible Bluetooth Keyboard)

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:51:01 CEST 2008

are you sure you are looking for something like that? The name is
"thumbpad keyboard" and I think it is unusable if you are thinking
about writing using all the fingers of your hands.

Or what about a flexible one? like
http://www.usbgeek.com/prod_detail.php?prod_id=0194

or this: it seems quite crazy to me :P
http://www.hackerstickers.com/products/frogpad-mini-keyboard-usb.shtml