GPS

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Jul 8 21:57:10 CEST 2008

Well,

   Sean is sick in bed from taking Malaria shots since he is traveling to
Ghana to speak. I have been
   Busy at the wharehouse and Wolfgang is aware of your issue and we have
folks on it trying to duplicate
   the issue and figure it out. Sean, for example, has had no issues in TPE,
west coast USA, east coast USA,
   and columbia with his phone.  So, after we duplicate the problem then we
can figure the cause. Software,
   component failure, test leakage.

   On the inside of your phone there is a datecode, serial number etc.
Email that to wolfgang

Steve