Found it.(GSM antenna port)

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 9 17:03:09 CEST 2008

Vinc,

I found a description of disassembling the 1973 that describes where the
GSM antenna connector is. They actually mention an alternative case that
provides access to it.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Disassembling_Neo1973

Here's the picture of the component side

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Image:Gta01b_v3_case_top_open_pcb_lifted.jpg

looking at the lower right corner, you can see a hole through the board
with the ground plane copper around it.  At 11 o'clock is a connector
with a white square base facing away from the board. Thats it.   Looking
at the FreeRunner board the connector is in the same place.

Scott

--

-
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law," because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

    Thomas Jefferson