When will the sale of GSM 900 start?

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Wed Jul 9 20:35:02 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 08:29:40PM +0200, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:
> Alexander Frøyseth wrote:
> > you meen 369 USD ?
>
> Well, yes but he's including also 2 years of warranty and extra goodies.
>
> > Well it isent my call, but I the the group leader will agree with me on
> > this.
>
> If you're in Europe, I think that buying from USA isn't so cheap since
> there are high import taxes and you don't have any warranty.

   Import of mobile phones from the USA to the UK is zero-rated for
import duty. You still have to pay VAT (at 17.5%) on the goods and
shipping, but that's it.

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
       --- He's playing Schubert.  I think Schubert is losing. ---