slightly off topic: Rogers Canada slashes data plan pricing

Dave O'Connor doc at skynet.ie
Wed Jul 9 20:57:36 CEST 2008

Yep, that's why I won't be giving them my money. I'm on a fido pay as you
go plan now. $10 a month, 30cent per minute calls. I don't use my
cellphone much but if they had decent plans I'd use it a lot more. This
$30 plan is interesting but that depends on if it requires me to sign up
for other "services" too and sign into a ridiculous term contract along
with system access fee scams. If it does then I'll just stick with wifi.

At least then I can get faster speeds and coffee for probably less than
all those would cost per month :)