which list to write to (was Re: x offset in landscape mode)

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 10:21:46 CEST 2008

I also didn't know about these other list.
and i'm not subscribed to it. but i think if all questions that belongs
to a real problem with the
device are placed to that list, there wouldn't be a reason to listen to
this list here.
and you could rename this list from "community" to "fancy litle
discussions of features that maybe will never exist" (a little bit long
so :) )
if i had a problem and look over the mailing lists i definitly would ask
the community for help.
so i think these mails where at the right place here.

Q: what would be a community mailing list that doesn't talk about there
existing freerunners?
A: a list where i have to unsubscribe, because it's just flooding my inbox.

btw : i haven't my FR jet, but as soon as i have one, i will be happy to
look after the problem with the landscape X-coordinates.
but i think it's solved until then. :)

cu all
Beni

P.S.:  to aggressiv?.... sorry for that....