AW: Re: [qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

linux4u at bluewin.ch linux4u at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 10 12:05:46 CEST 2008

I have build a jffs2 file;

mkfs.jffs2 --pad=0x700000 -o rootfs.jffs2 -e 0x4000 -n -d /tmp/jffsroot/

than, i installed the jffs2 with dfu-util...all things looks good...but when i boot this rootfs, i just see a black
screen with a white underline and all ca. 20 sec. i see a graphical interface for ca. 2 sec...thats all...

what do i wrong..?

thanks for all inputs!