SanDisk micro SDHC 8GB card under testing

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Jul 10 21:41:43 CEST 2008

> Got my 8GB SanDisk 8GB micro SDHC card [1] in a few minutes ago,
> popped
> it into my GTA02v5 (beta tester model) Freerunner and running a few
> tests on it. So far, so good.

I've got one of these ready to pop into my Freerunner when it arrives
as well, and if it works, the big question is going to be: how do I
use it best?

Option a: UNIONFS
Option b: Root-on-SD

I mostly want to stay current with the new releases, as well as have
an 'overlay' of apps I'm working on, so Option a: would be best for
me, however I'm courting opinions on the best way to utilize lotsa
space in the FR, for those who have one.

;
--
Jay Vaughan