GTA02 final revision?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Fri Jul 11 01:06:54 CEST 2008

Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hardware	: GTA02
> Revision	: 0350
> Serial		: 0000000000000000

I see the same on my GTA02 v5 (beta test model) Freerunner.

> But on http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware
> there's at leas an ATAG_REVISION: 0360 listed.
> Which one is the revision for mass production? And are there any
> differences between that on and mine?

Steve has said a few times that the mass-production model would be
GTA02v6 but I don't recall whether he said anything about ATAG results
from 'cat cpuinfo'.

I think a good question to ask would be: does the 14-day warranty only
cover DOA, or does it cover possible problems like getting a v5
Freerunner when you should have received a v6 ?

-id