AW: Re: [qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

Chris Hessing chris at open1x.org
Fri Jul 11 05:04:40 CEST 2008

Lorn -

Thanks for the image for the GTA01!  I loaded it up on my phone, and it
works like a champ without the SIM.  When I put the SIM in, it starts
up, and then quickly goes to a black text screen.  It looks like the UI
is crashing.  Tapping the screen does nothing, and pressing the AUX
button shows "^@" on the screen, and the power button does nothing.

Is this also an issue with my T-Mobile SIM?  If so, is there anything I
can do to help get a patch so that the UI at least stays up?  (I have no
problems writing code, or poking at the SIM a little to gather information.)

Thanks again!