GTA02 final revision?

Bert Hartmann BertHartm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:28:00 CEST 2008

Not Quite, IIRC

GTA02v5 is what's been slated to be mass production for ever. While GTA02v6
plans were finalized a while ago, we'd still be waiting for it to go to
mass-production, and seeing as the two are identical to the end user they went
ahead and produced v5 (I believe v6 rearranged the board a bit to make it easier
to produce or something).

The important point is, v5 is (and should be) shipping, and there's almost no
difference between it at v6 (I think the LED thing from way back came to a good
conclusion).

--Bert