T-Mobile with ASU on GTA01?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:33:23 CEST 2008

I'm everything but an expert (quite the contrary..) but maybe the
programmers can learn something valuable from you
if it works with some images and not with another, they might be able to
identify (part) of the problem.

It might be useful if you post some more information:
(type of sim card, images that work, images that don't work)