AW: Re: [qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

Randy S. randypower at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:40:49 CEST 2008

One other thing I've noticed is that I can never get it to work by booting
from NAND. I updated u-Boot in NAND to a 20080710 version (or whatever the
latest was as of yesterday), so perhaps there's something there that's
messing it up. I don't understand why/how that would be. I just know I tried
about 5 times booting from NAND and it failed consistently. Booting into
Qtopia from NOR seems to work about 2/3 of the time.