Ordering and shipping from Koolu in Canada

Gabriel A. Devenyi ace at staticwave.ca
Fri Jul 11 20:28:50 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I recently ordered (last Sunday) a Freerunner from Koolu in Canada. Their shop
noted that I could expect shipping within 2-3 weeks due to "high demand",
whatever that means. Now I've noticed that on their main page they claim to
have "100 units in stock with 500 more coming soon". This concerns me, as if
the have stock it shouldn't take more than a week to process my order, they DID
already take my money afterall.

This is beginning to sound a bit scammy. Does anyone know if Koolu has any
Freerunners yet? Has anyone ordered from them?

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng.
ace at staticwave.ca