Where is Qtopia image on qtopia.net for GTA01

Victor Chernyshev vc2402 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:54:07 CEST 2008

Hello Lorn,

thanks a lot, this image is just almost beautiful! It seems for me almost
useful. But few things:
- sometimes it doesn't suspend, even doesn't dim the screen;
- after some actions qtopia started to think that it is working on a phone
with keybord - calculator become like I have numbers and joystick, when I'm
trying to answer an incoming call it writes me something like "press
down..." and doesn't answers and when in dialer it shows "Quick dial" with
"No items" without any possibility to dial a number. These features stay
after reboot.

Best regards,
Victor.