Sim card is not working, how do I run diagnostics?

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 00:23:14 CEST 2008

And I am stuck
I have 3 brand new sim cards.
71234G
71234O
71234D
None of which work in my FreeRunner. What does the reading of the SIM?
How do I look at that for bugs, and perhaps a bug fix.  What is needed
on the SIM, is it just the S/N?  Can I reprogram a S/N for an
unactivated card to one of my old working chips? Then call AT&T and get
it activated?
Any ideas?
-Adam