[qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

Clare claregj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 04:32:10 CEST 2008

Dear Lorn, It would be much nicer if your files for download carried
in their name something more explict about which they are.
"updated" is not at all helpful, as i cant tell from that if it
happened before or after I downloaded

Also please can you supply a root.tar.gz in addition to a root.jffs2?
Obviously you can, I should have said Will you? please?
(Or is there some way i can make .jffs2 into tar.gz?)

thank you,
clare