Congratulations to the OpenMoko Team

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jul 12 04:49:46 CEST 2008

Steve's recent message indicating that this first batch of FreeRunner's
has sold out (in approximately a week's time) is, I hope, well-received
news among the OpenMoko team.

I am sure you all have been working hard for a long time to get to this
point, and clearly the world has been waiting too, since it only took us
a week to snap up as many free-as-in-freedom phones as you could deliver.

I'm sure the last week has been exhausting for you all, so thank you for
your overtime efforts.  The community is clearly excited to get a hold
of an open platform upon which it can create whatever they can imagine.
 I am looking forward to seeing all the things people dream up.

Brian