Car charger to GTA02

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Sat Jul 12 05:43:47 CEST 2008

A general question related to car charging. I have an iGo charger and
many tips. One is a mini-usb tip. It seems to be charging my Neo okay.
Is there an reason I shouldn't use this device? There is also an iGo
car charger that accepts the same tips. I'm not trying to push the
brand here, just wanting to know if this is an alternative charging
mechanism and whether it is safe.

Chris