panel issue?

Łukasz Holetzke lukasz.holetzke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:27:33 CEST 2008

I'm not so familiar with the names of the software running on FR.
>From time to time the panel? (that thing in the top left corner - please
correct me) dissapears - after that I can't do to much with the phone.
The worst case is when neod enables the screen locker - i'm out (I can't
move the openmoko logo to the unlock area), one thing that I can do is to
restart xserver.
I wanted to add an element to the power menu - restart X.
Could someone explain me, where can I search for a config file or something
like that, where I can add an element to the "POWER menu" or "AUX menu"?

Regards...